Blog Entry

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009 by Abbad , under

Assalamualaikum & hi to all..

well, since life is too bored after final exam and i dont have anything to do while waiting the result and counting days to graduate, i decide to blogging.. lagipon asyik dok layan blog org laen.. rase cam best jer.. hahaha.. em.. actually this is my first time tulis blog.. ntah tak tau nak tulis ape.. but since life is full of surprise, i decide to write simply about anything.. about my life, friends, sports etc.

first of all, think i should introduce myself, 'Abbad bin Tajuddin, 23 years old. Most of my friends just call me simply as "Abbad", but sumtimes they do call me "bad". i dont have many nick name becoz my name is already very simple and senang nak igt. hehehe. I have a quite big family, got 8 siblings and i'm fourth. So, bile cuti jer.. rumah kami mmg meriah.. hahaha..

More about me, i'm currently studying as final year student in Biomedical Engineering, University of Malaya (UM) and i'll be graduating soon.. just finish my final semester, and hopefully i'll pass all the papers and yeay!!.. graduate!!.. then looking for a job.. kumpul duet and.. wat la pape yg patot.. hahaha

thinks that enough.. no need introduce my self too detail kot.. nway.. thanks for visiting my blog.. i'll try to update as frequent as possible.. ye la tu... hahaha..

bye for now..

0 Responses to 'Welcome to my blog'

Post a Comment