Blog Entry

Fitness program v(",)V

Monday, February 22, 2010 by Abbad , under

Since i started living with my parent, i've gain 6 kilos.
and its only 2 months.. crazy~
cannot diet coz my mom will get angry if i skip dinner..
so have to workout la.. sigh~

Told to myself that i need to start a fitness program..
Just like the old days~

at first try to workout once a week.. but cannot la..
still gaining weight.. sigh~

later, found out myself totally out of shape.. cannot even run on treadmill for 30 mins!
so, doing it little by little and finally..

16/2 - 5km jogg (sbb treadmill kat rumah rosak)

17/2 - 233 cal (treadmill baru siap repair.. test power!)

18/2 - 250 cal

19/2 - 300 cal

20/2 - rest

21/2 - rest

22/2 - 277 cal + 50 sit-up

Manage to burned out average 250 cal each session.. ;P

Yosh.. things working well so far,
will increase workload as i regain my fitness.

hehehe~

0 Responses to 'Fitness program v(",)V'

Post a Comment