Blog Entry

simply about Jobs..

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 by Abbad , under

Huh.. it has been long time since last time i updated this blog.. about 6 months maybe?
hahaha.. sorry but during those time, i'm busy with my careers (with lots of works of course). now since it CNY i had nothing to do except go to my friends wedding, visit some relatives and watching discovery channel..

Lot of things had happen to me.. first getting a job as service engineer in Multidata Medic Sdn Bhd. but sadly, it wasn't going very well, its torrid time for me i suppose. Actually, I love that job but unfortunately, my relation with boss isn't good. I'm doing my best there, but i felt he's not giving me enough credit. During my 3 month in that company, I've seen 3 staff resigns; and 2 of them are technical staffs (1 engineer and 1 technician). All because they cannot withstand boss behavior.

So, i have a very hard time to covers all service job in Malaysia alone. In 1 month i have to travel almost 7000km. Its very hard to drive to JB, Alor Star, and even Kota Bahru alone almost every week, not to mention my hectic planned-preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule and troubleshooting faulty medical equpment. I'm not giving-up because of hectic workload, but i have to resign since i cant affort to pay almost rm1000 each month to repair my car (old saga 1992). Sorry boss but car maintenance was so high that i found myself in lots of debt, and yet yo pay me only rm1.6k each month.

Then come Mr Ismail, approaching me as i attending PPM in Pantai Klang Hospital. He told me that he's looking for biomedical engineer as he was about to expand his company. He need someone who's capable of handling prosthetic and orthotics as well as to do spine monitoring. I did recommend some of my classmate to him but in the end, it was me ended up joining him. ;)

So, on 6th October 2009, I join NovaMedika Sdn Bhd, a new company with only a month old. Some of my friend told me it was a big risk joining them, because they're so new. inexperience. But i dont care about that. I believe Mr Ismail, he's being in spine bisness and PNO for almost 15 years. So, i believe he has a vast experience to keep this companny running and expand it!

Here in NovaMedika, the working enviroment was great. Everyone working hard, exchanging idea on how to keep the company running, of course we have some argument on certain things. But that because everyone is diffirent, so we have different opinions as we sees things. I'm glad that they even consider my opinion as we discuss, and they're willing to teach me on matters that i dont understand.

So, i've learned a lot of things, from spine implant to monitoring as well as PNO. its been great feeling doing jobs that you're interested of doing. PNO has been my favourite subjects ever since i'm doing Biomedical engineering in UM, so, i feel so fortunate to be able becoming part of it. ;)

Thanks.

0 Responses to 'simply about Jobs..'

Post a Comment