Blog Entry

Getting Married..

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 by Abbad , under

huhuhu.. don't get mistaken guys, its not me getting married, but 2010 has taken me by surprise thou.. i dont know why, but i kept getting wedding invitations, first my roomate in UM, Mohd Khairul Zain b. Ismail, then Hafiz Ariffin (He's actually one of my patient's family), Ammar Shamsuddin (LOP), Nurul Hidayah Adnan (LOP), Noly (LOP) just engaged, even 2 of my officemate is planning their marriage this year. Lastly, but most importantly, my sister (Bushra Tajuddin) getting married next month.. Hurray!! and Congratz guys.. ;))

Honestly, u guys make me feel want to get married also.. hahaha.. but considering my current savings, i cant afford marriage.. hehehe.. not to mention that i don't even have a girlfriend.. :P

Khairul Zain b. Ismail (a.k.a Botak), my roommate and buddy back in UM, we've done lots of crazy things together, hahaha, i'm surprise that he keep his promise to get married in 2 years after graduate (seriously, i thought he's joking at that time) .. nway, he's married already, and now its hard to ask him hang-out like the old days.. hahaha..

Botak and wife.. ;)

Hafiz Ariffin, honestly, i dont know him, but as i make insole for his sister (flat foot patient), they invite me to his wedding, well.. takkan nak tolak rezeki, so datang je ah.. makan nasi minyak free!! lol~

Ammar Shamsuddin, to me, this guy is freaking genius, has a good sense of humor, and also a good leader (well, his our president back in SAKTI). I told him, i was surprise that between all LOPians guys, his the first getting married. Don't get me wrong, back then, he got a clean image, someone who is very focused, and he seems not interested in girls (i'm not saying he's gay ok!!).. ahaha.. nway Ammar, congratulations and may your marriage last forever.. ;))

Ammar & Wife.. and us.. hahaha ;P

Nurul Hidayah Adnan, my classmate back in SAKTI, she's a bit mysterious to me, ahahaha, we don't talk much to each other, so.. i dont really know how to describe her.. but for sure, she's a good friend and i wish her best wishes and sorry that i couldn't attend to your wedding, i've planned but something important came out.. so sorry.. ;)

Dayo & Husband.. (this picts cool!..)

Noly, i'll wait your wedding card.. he he he

Bushra Tajuddin, my sister wedding will be on 6th March 2010. My whole family were busy preparing her very special day.. My mum already make 600 small basket made of newspaper, its beautiful thou.. i thought she should sell it instead of giving it to our guest on my sister wedds.. hehehe..

Sorry guys but mom told me i could only invite up 15 peoples.. sigh~
nevermind, i'll invite you all on my wedding day (i don't when??).. he he he..

Thanks.

0 Responses to 'Getting Married..'

Post a Comment